Just so you know.. these are not normal — it will be hard to control yourself. This, right here, is officially my new weakness.
I personally am a major obsessor over marshmallows so this is like heaven for me. Add in the white chocolate and butterscotch chips and you have a situation of euphoria.
Recipe slightly adapted from cookiesandcups.com
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8×8″ brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a small pot, melt the butter and butterscotch chips. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and sugar. Stir in the butterscotch mixture. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth. Lastly, fold in the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Transfer this mixture to your pan and spread it out evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool prior to slicing.