I call these the Lucky 7 cookies (only 7 ingredients) and you’re in luck when you make em. An overall fantastic cookie — you will fall in love.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, room temp.
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar and vanilla. Then, mix in the eggs, oats and baking soda. Lastly, fold in the chips. Form small balls and flatten them slightly. Place on baking sheet. They do spread slightly so leave a bit of room in between em.
Bake for 9-11 minutes.
Yields 24 cookies.
- Make sure you use gluten free oats if that is a priority to you.
- They are not too sweet (which is why I especially like them) – if you want something more dessertish, bump up the sugar to 1 cup.
- Recipe courtesy of The Ambitious Kitchen – great blog!