Best kinda muffin right here… cause we all need that quick breakfast or snack on the run. My ultimate combination of peanut butter and chocolate. And so moist and delicious. Please try this recipe at once.
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, room temp.
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 3 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp espresso powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray your mini muffin tray with coconut oil.
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except the chips), until just smooth. Lastly fold in the chips. Fill each slot of the muffin tray 3/4 way full. I added some extra chips on top for aesthetic.
Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove tray from oven and allow them to cool at least 20 minutes in the pan.
- You may sub in any creamy nut butter for the peanut butter.
- I found my peanut butter chips and the espresso powder at Trader Joe’s.
- If you use a 12 slot muffin tray (larger muffins) you should bump up the bake time to 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.