Dessert with chocolatey protein– gotta love that.
- 15 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or any sugar)
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8×8″ brownie pan with parchment paper.
In a food processor mix the first 8 ingredients until smooth. Will be watery. Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle with chips.
Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool before removing and slicing.
- Any vegetable oil will work.