This dish is beyond simple to make and it came out sooo delicious. The sour cream locks in the moistness of the chicken.
- 1.3 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 tbs fresh chives, fine chop
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Slice your chicken breasts lengthwise in half… so you get thinner cutlets.
In a deep dish, mix the chives, cheese, flakes, salt and sour cream. Using a brush (or just dredging the breasts) spread the sour cream mixture all over each cutlet (front and back).
Bake for 25-35 minutes (time varying with thickness of cutlets).
Yields 4 servings.
- Recipe adapted from budgetsavvydiva.com
- You can sub in greek yogurt for the sour cream.
- I added some extra cheese, chives, flakes and parsley, when I took them out of the oven – for photography/aesthetic purposes.