This is one of the best and simplest things I have made in a while. So healthy and yet I devoured them. Try not to skip on the feta — it makes this.
- 4 slices sprouted bread, toasted
- 5 oz. hummus
- 1 kirby cucumber, sliced thin
- 8 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbs red onion, fine chop
- 1.5 oz. feta cheese, fine chop
- 1 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- red pepper flakes
- olive oil
Spread hummus on each slice toast. Top with cucumbers, tomatoes, sprinkle with onion, feta, chives, flakes and drizzle with olive oil.
Yields 2 servings.