I’m a big fan of the MARSHMALLOW. And i typically buy the vegan ones pictured below (since i recognize MOST of the ingredients listed). These brownies are just so awesome and easy to make. They are a must for your sweet cravings.
This is a revamping of the MARSHMALLOW BLONDIES i made last year. A recipe that is one of my personal all time favorite desserts.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8″ brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a small pot, melt the oil and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and sugar. Stir in the chocolate-oil mixture. Add the egg and vanilla and mix till smooth. Lastly, fold in the marshmallows and remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to your pan and spread out evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool prior to slicing.
You can sub in unsalted butter for the coconut oil (but will not be dairy free). Same goes for using regular chocolate chips and marshmallows!
Any sugar will work here.