Do yourself a favor, and make this salad!! A delicious and light salad you will devour.
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cooked
- 1/3 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 mangoes, sliced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1.5 cups rice (or quinoa), cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced, seeded & grilled
Divide the lettuce, mango, beans and rice between 4 bowls.
Combine the chicken and BBQ sauce in a bowl so it is fully coated.
Chili Lime Vinaigrette:
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
Whisk together all ingredients until combined.
Yields 4 servings.
- Recipe adapted from thehousewifeintrainingfiles.com