A healthier version of one of my favorite appetizers. Still cheesy and gooey. I couldn’t put my chips down.
Delicious artichokes, spinach and melted cheese.. a classic appetizer I used to order out all the time.
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained & roughly chopped
- 1/2 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed & chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 4 oz. cream cheese room temp.)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix everything in a large bowl — reserve some shredded Mozzarella cheese to top with. Transfer mixture to baking dish and top with cheese.
Bake for 20-30 minutes until bubbly and warmed through. Serve with tortilla chips.
Yields 4 servings.