This lunch is like a creamy greek salad with the protein added in. UTTER PERFECTION. Can also be made into a sandwich.
- 1/2 lb organic chicken breasts, sliced lengthwise
- garlic powder, salt & dried oregano
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1.5 tbs mustard
- 1.5 tsp fresh sq lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 tbs chives, chopped
- Baby arugula
- 4 wraps
Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and dried oregano and grill on a grill pan, about 5 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the cutlets. You always want to make sure that the chicken is cooked thru and the juices run clear.
Next, cut chicken into cubes.
Toss all ingredients (minus the arugula & wraps) to just combine.
Spread arugula on each wrap and then place chicken mix and wrap em.
Yields 4 servings.