My favorite last minute, throw together quick meal. All ingredients are interchangeable… you can add and subtract what you like.
I also had some toasted pita with mine.
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced lengthwise
- olive oil, garlic powder, salt & dried oregano
- 2-3 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped fine
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, cubed
Heat a grill pan on medium high. Lightly drizzle with olive oil (spray with oil). Season each side of your chicken cutlets with salt, garlic powder and oregano. When pan is hot, add the chicken and lower heat to medium. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until juices run clear and cooked through.
Toss all ingredients in a large bowl with your dressing.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1.5 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Whisk together all ingredients.
Yields 4 servings.