A staple in my kitchen… it never disappoints. Make it for lunch or as a side with dinner.
- 8 oz. fusili tri color pasta, cooked al dente
- 3 romaine hearts, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced lengthwise
- onion powder, salt & olive oil
- 1 cup caesar dressing
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 large avocado, sliced
Season chicken with onion powder and salt. Spray (or lightly drizzle) your grill pan with olive oil. Cook chicken over medium heat – about 5 minutes per side – make sure its cooked through. Transfer chicken to cutting board and chop into bite sized pieces.
Add remaining ingredients to large bowl and toss to combine.
Yields 4 servings.